Socially connecting with friends through new technologies is the new hotness and there is no shortage of options to choose from 香港交友網. I personally am waiting for the iPoop application from Apple to be released so I can track my friend’s bowel movements and score them based on size and appeal in a national competition. The winning iPooper wins a lifetime supply of toilet paper from Charmin. Genius! The iPoop is set for release in late December 2010, just in time for the Holiday shopping season.
Really, would you buy it? Stick an “i” in front of Poop 交友平台, slap an Apple marketing campaign over it and you probably would because it is but one more fresh way to connect with your friends and lets face it. Facestalking is so last generation. We’re always looking for the new cool.
iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Android 識女仔地方, FourSquare, Facebook, Twitter and Xbox are some of the many must haves in the friend social world, but none of these apps or apparatus seem to promote or allow you to easily meet new people outside of immediate social circles. How does one expand their scope of influence on society or achieve the common goal of finding a companion, that perfect match? Well, there is an App for that. It is called online dating and there are a few “must haves” if you’re going to online date successfully too.
iOnline Date “must haves”:
1) Patience – Ever been on a free date? Although rare, they do exist. Quality free online dating websites exist too, but they are even rarer. As you test and experiment on multiple online dating websites, have the patience to deal with some frustrations and lack of immediate results. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither will your funnel of potential dates. If you join a shoddy website by accident, move on and join another. Every dating company says their site is the best, but only 2-3 of them are worth the pixels they’re printed on.
2) Smart Phone – When the women or man of your dreams sends you an e-mail, do not wait hours upon hours to respond. We are all busy people on the go so get a phone with web access and smart capabilities. This way you can find filter and flirt your way to your perfect match anywhere, any time and all day everyday on your favorite dating website.
3) Multiple Online Dating Profiles – Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread the love. Online dating websites cater to different people and personalities and each website has different set of members. I suggest joining three different websites to cast your online dating net wide, and give yourself the greatest chance of success. One paid match making website, and two free online dating websites would do the trick.
4) Multiple Online Dating Personalities – I am not suggesting you miss-represent yourself through various online dating profiles, instead I encourage you to test different profile versions. Emotionally, you do not feel the same way every day, so why should all your profiles be generic? Sometimes you’re hyper, or depressed, or mellow or giddy. Whichever of your emotions and moods are most prevalent, build separate profiles on different websites that capture these facets of your personality? This way you can test which one works best and cover all your emotional bases.
5) Winning Ice Breaker Questions – Nothing is worse than meeting somebody online that excites and gives you butterflies then sending them a generic and horribly anemic greeting. Opportunity wasted. Instead of berating them with boring, actively construct 4 or 5 unique questions and introductions to use as you meet potential matches. These introductions should encourage a response, laugher, comfort and/or deep provoking thought. The key to a good introduction is being original, interesting a different to everybody else.
6) Confidence Not to Care – Rejection is part of life and you are going to get rejected online. Yep, life is hard and then you die, so suck it up. Seriously though, if somebody you are interested in is not interested in you, so what? Have the confidence to take the rejection on the chin and laugh to yourself that the person who rejected you is missing out on somebody special. After all, it’s their fault for not being able to see the true value in you. right?
7) A Photo – Gee golly gosh who would have thought, a photo?! Trying to online date without posting a photo of you is like trying to drive a car with 3 wheels. You can do it, but its going to be one heck of a bumpy ride and you probably won’t get to where you need to go. Do not be a dating coward. Have the confidence not to care what you think your friends would say if they found you online, and post a photo. You’ll be happy you did. Be a leader.
The Ability to Flirt – Dating is a game and an exhilarating experience. The key to flirting is being bold, adventurous and complimentary to your partner. By complimentary I mean inspire chemistry, not flattery. Don’t be shy and never hold back. Be yourself and let the glory that is you all hang out. Tell the truth, and never sensor. That is how to flirt. If there is chemistry, all will fall into place.