Tinnitus remedies, tinnitus cures, tinnitus breakthroughs! If you deal with noise in your ears every day and the pain that accompanies it, those headlines are very exciting. In the meantime let’s find a tinnitus supplement that offers relief.
One of the causes of tinnitus can be high blood pressure or arteriosclerosis which is due many times to dietary problems. If you’re eating a lot of red meat, refined flours and sugars, it’s probable that your arteries are tightening and your body is somewhat stressed.
If you can reduce your intake of saturated fats, vegetable shortening and butter or margarine, you may notice a drop in the roaring noises in your ears. Sugar also increases tinnitus by increasing the release of adrenalin and lowering the circulation to your inner ear.
Is there such a thing as a tinnitus supplement? Not exactly, but research and testing have shown that many Sonavel nutritional supplements have given people suffering from tinnitus different degrees of help. No matter what the cause of your tinnitus, supplements will give you some relief from the ringing of ears that you experience daily.
1. Research has shown that 50 mgs. Of B6 2 or 3 times a day has a stabilizing effect on the fluids in your ears. Studies have also found that a high number of people with tinnitus are low in Vitamin B-12. It’s recommended to take 6 mcg of B-12 daily.
2. Vitamin A has been found to be critical for ear membranes and a deficiency can result in inner ear problems. Supplementing your diet with 5,000-10,000 IU daily could be helpful. Foods high in Vitamin A are fish, yellow vegetables, oranges, cantaloupe and carrots.
3. Vitamin E is known to be important for increasing the amount of oxygen that’s carried to your body cells. Increased oxygen flow to the brain and inner ear is important for healing to take place. Vitamins can be taken as a daily supplement or vitamin E is found in fish, eggs, whole grains and leafy green vegetables.
4. Ginkgo biloba is believed by many nutritionists to improve circulation and especially seems to be specific to the brain. It’s used by many to improve memory and has been found to give those with tinnitus relief from the noises they hear every day.
5. New research has shown that high doses of zinc has helped those with tinnitus and hearing loss. A maximum dose would be 80 milligrams daily. Foods high in zinc are whole grain cereals, nuts, eggs, fish and especially oysters.